Calendar of Events in 2017
This year there is every month a huge number of real highlights!
Hamburg vibrates and in the country side you will find a great contrast program!
24.3. Opening of the Hamburg Dom / Frühlingsdom - Northern Germany's biggest funfair
1.4. Opening of the Campingseason 2017
2.4. Open Sunday Shopping in Hamburg (starting 13.00-18.00)
8. to 9.4. Easter Market in Trittau
9.4. Visit in the harbor of Hamburg: "AIDAvita"
16.4. Traditional "Easter bonfire" here in Großensee
22.4. Hamburg's "Night of the museums"
23.4. Hamburg Marathon - Runner's paradise
to 23.4. Hamburg Dom Market. The biggest and most famous fair in Hamburg
28.4 to 1.5. Market "Art, garden and handicraft" at the property of the noble family Ruffin in Basthorst
30.4. "Tanz in den Mai" - Dancing into the month of may - Traditionel party in Hamburg or at the country side
1.5. Market "Art, garden and handicraft" at the property of the noble family Ruffin in Basthorst
5. to 7.5. Port festival Hamburg - The biggest harbour party in the world
10.5. The queen of the oceans "Queen Mary 2" pays a flying visit to Hamburg
20.5. Japanese Cherry blossom festival Hamburg Außenalster - nice fireworks can be watched over the beautiful city lake Alster
25.5. Father's day. German traditon: Father Tours & Getaways starting with morning pints
25.5. Family friendly Ceremony (Ascension day) at property "Hof Lütjensee" with nice food & music
2. to 3.6. River Elbe Jazz Festival - Worldwide Jazzmusic in the Port of Hamburg
4. to 5.6. Watermill Market of Trittau
5.6. Open Sunday Shopping in Trittau (starting 12.00-17.00)
5.6. Day of the mills - visit the watermill in Trittau or the wellknown windmill of Braak (10 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
9. to 11.6. Ahrensburg festival
10. to 11.6. Street festival Eppendorfer Landstr. - Live Music, Theatre & more in one of Hamburg most nicest districts
11.6. Famous biker church service - Every year thousands of biker visit Hamburg for this special devine service.
12.6. The queen of the oceans "Queen Mary 2" pays a flying visit to Hamburg
16.6. to 2.7. altonale - Very international street festival in one of Hamburgs most interesting districts
17. to 18.6. "Day of the open Garden" - Visit many nice gardens in Stormarn and neigbourhood - e.g. in Trittau, Am Mühlenteich 12 - incl. Garden-concert
17. to 25.6. "Kieler Woche" - Spectacular fair at the Baltic sea
23. to 25.6. Harley Days Hamburg - Legendary Biker meeting - up to 60.000 bikers from all parts of Europe are expected!
24. to 25.6. "Spectaculum": Gut Basthorst changes into a medieval place of knights
29.6. Belayed Midsummer Triathlon Grossensee - Very nice Triathlon-Event. Start/Finish directy besides camping ground in the open air bath.
to 2.7. altonale - Very international street festival in one of Hamburgs most interesting districts
6. to 9.7. Ahrensburg Wine festival
10. to 12.7. Open-Air-Cinema in the Castle Parc of Ahrensburg
14. to 15.7. Schlager Move Hamburg - A festival of love with the aftermove-party at St. Pauli's Heiligengeistfeld
15. to 16.7. Hamburg Triathlon for professionals and everyone - Amazing sport around Lake Alster
21. to 30.7. "Travemünder Woche": Sailing&Street festival at the Baltic Sea
21. to 31.7. Ducksteinfestival: Very charming street festival in the City of Hamburg
28.7. Hamburg Dom Market. The biggest and most famous fair in Hamburg
1. to 27.8. Hamburg Dom Market. The biggest and most famous fair in Hamburg
5.8. Christopher Street Day - Rainbow Street festival of Pride Week
11. to 13.8. Trittau's most popular fair
18. to 20.8. Dockville Festival - Music & Art - Small Island on river Elbe Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg
18. to 20.8. Hamburg Cyclassics - Hamburg's big cycling-challenge
21.8. The queen of the oceans "Queen Mary 2" pays a flying visit to Hamburg
31.8. to 3.9. Alsterfestival, Hamburg
1. to 3.9. Alsterfestival, Hamburg
2. to 3.9. "Spectaculum": Öjendorf Parc changes into a medieval place of knights
2. to 3.9. Stadtpark Revival: Cool classic car show at Hamburg's "Stadtpark"
2. to 3.9. Food Market / Hamburger Großmarkt - Culinary Art Event at its best (tbc)
8. to 10.9. Market "Life at the country-side" at the property of the noble family Ruffin at Gut Basthorst
9.9. Hamburg's "Night of Theaters"
9.9. Family friendly "Potato-festival" at rural property of "Gut Wulfsdorf" (tbc)
10.9. Day of historical monument. Visit these very special monuments. In Stormarn or Hamburg (e.g. die palaces of Ahrenburg or Reinbek, the Oberhafenkantine or the churches St. Katharinen&Nikolai etc.)
13. to 13.10. Harbour Front festival of literature
20. to 23.9. Reeperbahn Festival - Music & more around the most famous street of Hamburg
30.9. to 1.10. Arts and crafts Market around the Watermill of Trittau
to 1.10. Arts and crafts Market around the Watermill of Trittau
1. to 13.10. Harbour Front festival of literature
5. 14.10. Film festival of Hamburg: >140 films from 40 countries
1.5. to 30.9. Water Light Concerts - Beautiful illuminated fountain concerts in Planten & Bloomen (daily at 10.00 p.m., September at 9.00 p.m.). The entrance is free!
More events in Hamburg www.hamburg-tourismus.de
More events in Stormarn www.stormerland.de