Calendar of Events in 2018
This year there is every month a huge number of real highlights!
Hamburg vibrates and in the country side you will find a great contrast program!
23.3. Opening of the Hamburg Dom / Frühlingsdom - Northern Germany's biggest funfair
29.3. Opening of the Camping season 2018
31.3. Traditional "Easter bonfire" here in Großensee
1. - 22.4. Hamburg Dom / Frühlingsdom - Northern Germany's biggest funfair
21.4. Hamburg's "Night of the museums"
28.4 - 1.5. Market "Art, garden and handicraft" at the property of the noble family Ruffin in Basthorst.
29.4. Hamburg Marathon - Runner's paradise
30.4. "Tanz in den Mai" - Dancing into the month of May - Traditional party in Hamburg or at the country side.
1.5. Market "Art, garden and handicraft" at the property of the noble family Ruffin in Basthorst.
10. - 13.5. Port festival Hamburg - The biggest harbour party in the world.
10.5. Father's day. German tradition: Father Tours & Getaways starting with morning pints.
10.5. Family friendly Ceremony (Ascension day) at property "Hof Lütjensee" with nice food & music.
20. - 21.5. Watermill Market of Trittau.
1. - 2.6. River Elbe Jazz Festival - Worldwide Jazzmusic in the Port of Hamburg.
1. - 3.6. Altonale - International street festival in one of Hamburgs most interesting districts.
10.6. Famous biker church service - Every year thousands of biker visit Hamburg for this special devine service.
14.6. - 15.7. Football World Cup in Russia - Fan Festival at Heiligengeistfeld
16. - 24.6. "Kieler Woche" - Spectacular sailing festival & fun fair at the Baltic sea.
22. - 26.6. Harley Days Hamburg - Legendary Biker meeting - up to 60.000 bikers from all parts of Europe are expected!
29.6. Belayed Midsummer Triathlon Grossensee - Very nice Triathlon-Event. Start/Finish direclty besides camping ground in the open air bath.
1. - 15.7. Football World Cup in Russia - Fan Festival at Heiligengeistfeld.
14.7. Schlager Move Hamburg - A festival of love with the aftermove-party at St. Pauli's Heiligengeistfeld.
14. - 15.7. Hamburg Triathlon for professionals and everyone - Amazing sport around Lake Alster.
20. - 29.7. "Travemünder Woche": Sailing & Street festival at the Baltic Sea.
27.7. - 26.8. Hamburg Dom Market. The biggest and most famous fair in Hamburg.
1. - 26.8. Hamburg Dom Market. The biggest and most famous fair in Hamburg.
3. - 12.8. Duckstein-Festival - nice beer festival in the city of Hamburg.
4. - 5.8. Christopher Street Day - Rainbow Street festival of Pride Week .
14. - 19.8. Beachvolleyball World Final - Free admission at Rothenbaum.
17. - 19.8. Trittau's most popular fair.
17. - 19.8. Dockville Festival - Music & Art - Small Island on river Elbe in Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg.
19.8. Hamburg Cyclassics - Hamburg's big cycling-challenge.
30.8. - 2.9. Alsterfestival, Hamburg.
1. - 2.9. Alsterfestival, Hamburg
1. - 2.9. "Spectaculum": Öjendorf Parc changes into a medieval place of knights
7.9. - 9.9. Day of historical monument. Visit these very special monuments. In Stormarn or Hamburg (e.g. the castles of Ahrenburg or Reinbek, the Oberhafenkantine or the churches St. Katharinen & Nikolai etc.).
9.9. Run around lake Alster. International professionals and hobby athletes will run over ten kilometers around Binnenalster and Außenalster - Hamburgs elegant central lakes.
13. - 15.9. Stadtpark Revival: Cool classic car show at Hamburg's "Stadtpark"
15.9. Night of the churches. More than 100 churches are open until midnight
19. - 22.9. Reeperbahn Festival - Music & more around the most famous street of Hamburg
27.9. - 6.10. Film festival of Hamburg: >140 films from 40 countries.
1. - 6.10. Film festival of Hamburg: >140 films from 40 countries.
3.10. Day of German Reunification - Holiday
10. - 12.10. Coteca. The fair is all about coffee, tea & cocoa: 200 exhibitors from 30 nations represent the complete process chain of trend drinks.
1.5. - 30.9. Water Light Concerts - Beautiful illuminated fountain concerts at the parc "Planten & Bloomen" in Hamburg (daily at 10.00 p.m., September at 9.00 p.m.). The entrance is free!
More events in Hamburg www.hamburg-tourismus.de
More events in Stormarn www.stormerland.de